sontuoso syrah

Sontuoso Syrah

Sumptuousness means the beauty of wealth.
An already rich vine that explodes of beauty if cultivated on the land of Sicily.
After a maceration of 12 to 15 days, the “Sontuoso” Syrah IGT Terre Siciliane, produced by the Marino winery, is left to mature for 30% in French oak barrels and for the remaining 70% in steel. It shows a definite and powerful character that is suitable for accompanying tasty dishes.

i vini di veronelli 86 puntiluca maroni 87 punti

Download: